CHIANTI CLASSICO LE FONTI DOCG

CHIANTI CLASSICO LE FONTI DOCG

ORGANOLEPTIC EXAMINATION

 Colour Deep ruby red
 Scent Ripe red fruit
 Flavour Characteristic, balanced persistent


FEATURES

Grapes Sangiovese 100%
Vineyard  
Location Western part of Chianti Classico area, in Poggibonsi
Altitude 300 mt. Above sea-level
Exposure South – south west
Ground Soils formed from the “undifferentiated complex” geological formation with loam particle size, rich in stones and with low fertility.
Rearing system Cordone speronato
Denity 4115 p/ha and in the news vignards 5495 p/ha
Harvest Harvested by hands and collected in boxes of 20 Kg
Wine-making  
Temperature of alcoholic fermentation Between 28° and 32°
Soaking Ten days
Refening time in barrels After malolattica the 30% of the product is agedin 225 lt barriques for around 9 months, and the other 70 % stays in steeltanks and vitrified cement
Refening time in bottle Six months