Chianti Classico Le Fonti represents our estate style, intense, authentic, but highly drinkable.

 

GRAPES

100% Sangiovese.

VINEYARD AND VITICULTURE

Location: in the westernmost part of the Chianti Classico production area.
Altitude: 300 m. s.l.m.
Exposure: South – South West.
Soil: soils that evolve from the geological formation of the undifferentiated complex, rich in stones and with low fertility.
Training system: VSP spur cordon pruned.
Plant density: 4115 plants / hectare and 5495 plants / hectare in the youngest vineyards.
Harvesting: manual in 20 kg boxes.

VINIFICATION AND AGING

Alcoholic fermentation temperature: between 28 ° and 32 °.
Maceration: ten days.
Aging: 30% of the wine is aged for 6 months in French oak barriques, the remaining 70% in steel tanks and vitrified cement.
Ageing time in the bottle: six months.

TASTING NOTES

Color: intense ruby ​​red.
Bouquet: typical with notes of ripe red fruits.
Taste: characteristic, harmonious, persistent.


Share

Contacts


OPERATIONAL HEADQUARTERS

Località Le Fonti,San Giorgio
53036 Poggibonsi (SI), Italy
www.lefontipoggibonsi.it
info@lefontipoggibonsi.it

REGISTERED OFFICE

Via Roma, 2
24020 Fiorano al Serio (BG)
C.F.: 810000020164
P.IVA: 00748490166

WINE SHOP & WINE TASTINGS

(+39) 0577 935690
visit@lefontipoggibonsi.it

HOSPITALITY

(+39) 0577 935690
(+39) 342 5958089
stay@lefontipoggibonsi.it

SOCIAL

Privacy Preference Center